Our storage facilities were built by and continue to be owned and operated by the same local family.
We have made a conscious effort to incorporate energy-efficient elements into the build including but not limited to solar and wind power as well as extra insulation on the buildings & doors, making us one of the most energy-efficient Storage facilities on Vancouver Island.
We proudly support a variety of local charities and events.
About Us:Our storage facilities were built by and continue to be owned and operated by the same local family.We have made a conscious effort to incorporate energy-efficient elements into the build including but not limited to solar and wind power as well as extra insulation on the buildings & doors, making us one of the most energy-efficient Storage facilities on Vancouver Island.We proudly support a variety of local charities and events.
VOTED #1 STORAGE IN THE AREA!
RESERVE A UNIT BELOW!
10x10 Heated Unit Special Rate $175.00(GST)
24 Hours Access
Boxes & Supplies
Fenced & Gated
Online Bill Pay
Self Storage in Parksville, BC
Island Self Storage is simply the best storage company you will ever use. Why do we feel confident saying that? It’s not only because of the wide variety of clean self-storage units, but also the many years of great service we’ve always provided to anyone renting here. Of course, it helps that tenants can drive out here any time they want and simply park right next to their self-storage units for easy loading and unloading.
We take good care of our visitors and customers, always striving to make them feel welcome. Whether you need a bottle of water on a muggy, hot day or want some packing supplies to help move items into your unit, we’re here for you. We also use wind and solar power, as well as insulated doors on our self-storage units. If you want to see for yourself why self-storage and environmental awareness are a good match, come by and take a tour of our Parksville facility!
Secure Storage Near You
Island Self Storage of Parksville, British Columbia is located on the south side of Alberni Highway, in close proximity to Co-op Gas Bar. Our self-storage units are a great option for the communities of Parksville, Qualicum Beach, Nanaimo, Errington, Nanoose Bay, Lantzville, Hilliers, and Coombs!
frank mrack on 01/23/2024We have been dealing with Sarah and staff for a number of years now they run a first class operation. Dependable, professional, and knowledgeable. Thank you for everything you do. Frank and Wendy
TD on 12/12/2023I rented a storage unit at this location for a number of years and was happy with their services. It’s a secure location and anytime I needed assistance staff replied promptly. Highly recommend if you’re in need of their services.
deena franks on 12/07/20235 star service from the get-go. Sara was very helpful with both our storage and moving needs . Sara even referred a Mover , who just moved us into our new apartment today. He was also excellent. The facility is clean, organized, and secure. I plan to refer my friends who are moving to the island in the next few years to use your service. Thank you so much. Happy holidays and once again, Sara thank you very much Deena Franks
From downtown Parksville, BC:
- Head south on Alberni Hwy/BC-4A W toward Jensen Ave W
- In 3.9 km, Island Self Storage will be on the left
From Qualicum Beach, BC:
- Head east on Harlech Rd toward First Ave W
- Turn right onto Memorial Ave/BC-4 W
- After 1 km, at the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Memorial Rd/BC-4 W
- In 1.8 km, turn left to merge onto BC-19 S toward Nanaimo
- Merge onto BC-19 S
- In 7.3 km, take exit 51 for BC-4A toward Parksville
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Coombs and merge onto Alberni Hwy/BC-4A W
- Merge onto Alberni Hwy/BC-4A W
- In 1.4 km, Island Self Storage will be on the left
From Nanaimo, BC:
- Head west on Fitzwilliam St toward Wesley St
- Continue onto Third St
- After 1.9 km, continue onto Jingle Pot Rd
- Turn right onto BC-19 N (signs for Campbell R)
- In 32.6 km, take exit 51 for British Columbia 4 Alternate toward Parksville/Coombs
- Turn left onto Alberni Hwy/BC-4A W (signs for Coombs)
- In 2.2 km, Island Self Storage will be on the left
From Errington, BC:
- Head west on Grafton Ave toward Leffler Rd
- Sharp right onto Errington Rd
- In 1.9 km, turn right onto Alberni Hwy/BC-4A E
- In 1 km, Island Self Storage will be on the right